A bit about us
At Fizzer, we deliver your best moments straight into the hands of people you love. You take a picture, you customize it and we take care of the rest!
We started our adventure 8 years ago in France with a challenge: make postcards great again 😏
Today, with more than 1 million users and millions of cards sent all over the world, our goal now is to become the best card service for our users.
Internally, we're a family sized team iterating over our remote culture. Thanks to the nature of our business we were able to gather great people from very different areas: printers, designers, advertisers, customer support or developers. Today, we're proud of our diversity and balanced parity which makes the strength of our team.
Our product way
Building a great product does not come easily and we know it. From cards to photo books we always go for what we think is the base: Our user's needs.
Thanks to our community, we have many ideas on how to make our products awesome and to make sure we always focus on the right goals, we follow simple guidelines:
- Create top quality postcards and blow people's minds
- Have a stellar user experience on our apps
- Make our support process the most human and efficient for our community
As an Android Engineer, you live on the front line of our products and the features used by thousands of people every day. Working on such role is challenging yet very impactful and rewarding. You have strong design and UX sensibility, high code quality standards and you care about performances, accessibility and API design. You can translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
You also share our engineering values:
- Care bear: We want ❤️
- Transparency: We discuss everything openly.
- Move Fast: No need to demonstrate for days, just do it.
- Knowledge Sharing: We're eager to learn.
- It's OK to fail: Succeed together, learn together.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Leave code better than you found it
- Take care of your application in production: deploy, monitor, maintain
- Create a positive environment for the people around you
- Lead by example
- Share knowledge with your team and help them grow
- Fluent in french 🇫🇷
- +2 years XP as an Android Engineer
- Experience in Kotlin
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
- Knowledge in MVVM Architecture with LiveData, ViewModel & Coroutines, Retrofit, Room
- Experience analysing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Experience designing apps, knowledge of Material Design guidelines
- Interest in unit and integration testing in a mobile environment
- Bonus interest in Jetpack Compose
- 100% remote: work from anywhere in the world 🌎
- A salary between 45-60K (depending on your profile)
- A new laptop
- Fizzer credits
- Company retreats in Europe every 6 months
- Unlimited budget for books
- 2K of remote budget per year (gear up or visit your colleagues when you want to)
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your linkedin or personal website
- Your github handle
Your answers to these 4 simple questions:
- How did you get into tech?
- What makes you want to work with us at Fizzer?
- If you could change something on our product what would it be?
- What would be your ideal remote work routine?